Pebble Tile Backsplashes – Why is it getting so popular in recent years? These natural panels give you the opportunity to provide your home interior and exterior the natural-yet-luxurious look you’ve always wanted. The following quick article reveals the most updated information about these unique stone-tiles.
The difference between this tiling method and other methods is the fact that Pebble Tile Backsplashes redecoration is created by assembling together seamless naturally polished stones selected by hand and then fixed onto a sq/ft mesh backing seamless tile. A quick look over these stone tiles makes you wonder about their origin – to make it short, most of these ‘Nature-Made’ panels are originated from the exotic Indonesian islands. This tiling technique enables you to easily redecorate anywhere in the inside & the outside: Bath walls, shower bases & backsplashes, kitchen backsplash, countertops, patios, pool surfaces, decks, and fireplaces.
This solution provides several important advantages:
* Easily installed over existing surfaces such as old ceramics or plain concrete.
* Easy to be replaced if needed.
* Their surfaces are flush and in fact, are safer to walk on than most conventional hard flooring as they offer more traction to prevent slipping.
* Use only high quality materials such as grout and sealer – you don’t want your tiles to fall apart after few months just because you wanted to save a few dollars.
* In order to ensure an even color layout of the tiles, sort them before installation.
* In order to maintain these natural stones properly, it is recommended to apply sealants every two to three years.
We could count other important benefits provided by this fashionable home redesigning technique simply because anyone can do it by himself quickly, at no risk, and at minimal effort.
It is considered as one of the best tiling choices for the average home-maker due to the fact that Pebble Tile Backsplashes can be quickly installed with minimal required technical skills, and at low cost. For a simple and enjoyable installation process it is highly recommended to go over the above tips just before you start installing.